4.01.2010

Orglamix Mineral Eyeshadows Review



I admit I'm not much of a beauty addict, but I do wear makeup sometimes. I only wear two brands
faithfully, but I am looking into trying others. When I was contacted by Orglamix to review their eye makeup, I felt that this was the perfect time to try something new.

I received the Obsidian, Blueberry, and Peppermint eye shadows. Now, I have experimented
with other brands and have been highly disappointed. Either the color wore off by the end of the
day and I had to reapply it, or the eye makeup itself just wasn't made really well.

I applied the Orglamix eye makeup and was satisfied with the results, although the Peppermint was a little more shimmery than the picture on their shop site displays, and I didn't use that much.

I wore it all day to see if it would pass my "all day wear" test and it did!
The makeup is finely ground and blended well with my skin tone.

The products are not expensive, which is another thing I look for when buying makeup. Sometimes you get what you pay for, but in this case the product is worth it.

All Orglamix products are proudly formulated without:
Nano Particles, Bismuth Oxychloride, Synthetic Dyes, Parabens, Synthetic Fragrances, Petrochemicals, Parabens. Orglamix is a proud member of PETA. You can check out their shop or follow them on facebook and twitter.

Disclaimer: This is my honest review of the products I received and receiving the products in no way influenced this review. I received no other forms of compensation for this review. This review was made possible my MomMadeThat.com
twitter facebook rss
 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.